- Enhance heart health!
- Strengthening the body in cases of cholesterol or triglycerides!
- Good eye and brain health!
- Cases of poor memory!
- Strengthening the joints!
It stands out for its high content of omega 3 fatty acids (1000mg per capsule), its high content of DHA / EPA (700mg per capsule) and for the capsules with intestinal coating. This means that omega 3 fatty acids are absorbed 70% better by the body than simple capsules, and that they do not leave the aftertaste of “fish” during digestion.
Daily dosage: 1-2 capsules daily with meals
Packaging: 30 and 60 capsules with enteric coating
Why choose Natural Vitamins fish oil:
- Because Natural Vitamins fish oil contains 1000mg fish oil per capsule, which contains 700mg EPA-DHA.
- There are many studies that have shown that for maximum results you need more than 1000mg of EPA-DHA on average per day.
- Because Natural Vitamins fish oil is surrounded by enteric coated capsules, so that it penetrates the acidic environment of the stomach.
- This means that Natural Vitamins fish oil is completely absorbed by the intestine up to 70% more efficiently than simple capsules and leaves no fish aftertaste during digestion.
- Because Natural Vitamins fish oil is a natural product and has NOT been chemically treated like other similar nutrition’s, as a result no side effects for the body. It is also superior in price in comparison to other similar nutrition’s.
- Because Natural Vitamins fish oil is a natural product made in the United States of America, in advanced laboratories, under the highest standards.
- Because Natural Vitamins fish oil is scientifically proven and has an effective action.
Product notified to the E.O.F. 95348 11/12/2013 *
Product notified to the E.O.F. 95348 11/12/2013 *. The notification number to the E.O.F. is not a marketing authorization from the EOF .. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication or have any health problems. Keep away from young children.